EAT EAT..... this is the first thing she says every morning when she wakes up. She cries and cries, until she gets something to eat. I hate to say it, but I LOVE TO EAT TOO, AND WHEN i DON'T GET FOOD WHEN I WANT IT, I GET CRANKY! So when Scott says, that is your child Jodi, I don't deny it!
When she is ready to go... she runs over to me and says "BYE, BYE". If I don't leave the minute she says that, she falls on the ground and throws a dramatic, crazy, estrogen driven tandrem. She screams for minutes or even hours on end until she gets what she wants! DRAMA, GIRL Driven DRAMA. AS much as I like to say I am not a drama girl, and I really am not, I have to say... when I am ready to go, I am ready to go!! I let my husband, my children, my mama, my friends... whomever is in my path, I let them know I am ready to go, and let's go now! I don't throw the tandrem, but I DO want to go! Maci is all ME!
She also like candy, chocolate, sleeping, eating, pocketbooks, shoes, her soft blanket, and being center of attention! She doesn't look like me, but she ACTS like me! My little priss pot!
No comments:
Post a Comment