We proudly introduce our newest addition to our famly:
Summer Prisspot Hardee Lowe
Born Feb 11 2011
6 weeks old
Summer all dressed up with her bow in her hair!
Summer "Prisspot" was named by Sawyer. I asked him a few weeks ago what he wanted to name our new dog and he went through a few girl names, even a little girl who he went to school with name, but the one that he came up with first was Prisspot! So Scott and I kinda wiggled Summer in there so she would have a easier name to say. We have always wanted a little girl named Summer, eventually just ended up with Summers as a middle name for Maci (which was my middle name prior to getting married), so we decided this is our chance to have a little Summer!!!
When we went to pick her out, there were two yellow females in the bunch. One was a little friskier and Summer was a little more timid. I am usually drawn to the ones with a little more friskier attituide,but being a mother of 3 FRISKY, WILD children, I just didn't think I could handle another frisky dog right now. In fact I had a little, or should I say A LOT of anixety on the way to pick up Summer Prisspot. I just didn't think I could handle a puppy right now. However, seeing how pretty she was and how excited the kids were (especially Sawyer), I just fell for her instantly. She has been really sweet for the past day. Now I might change my mind in a couple of weeks when she starts chewing up everything and digging. However, right now I think she fits right in to our family perfectly. Ginger however (our other lab) is not the happiest in the world. She doesn't want ANYTHING to do with her. Hopefully she will eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment