"I pray for all the sick people, I pray they are all going to be well, Only the Perfect one will be able to heal them, that is Jesus... mommy, your friend Melinda said she was perfect one night and I told her that only God and Jesus were the perfect ones."
"Ummmmm, I pray that Brittany (our dog) is up in heaven playing, and mommy is daddy's grandaddy in heaven? Can he see Brittany playing? And Ummmm, I pray for all the kids in our class. Mommy I played with Joseph today. Mommy I want Cailyn to come play at my house, I told her she could come play, can she come play one day? She said that she knew where I lived, and I want her to come play. But she doesn't play with me on the playground, only I play with Camden and Liam. But Camden got in trouble at school today because, actually, he did something wrong today."
"I pray for Chase, the boy who broke his neck.... mommy can he walk now? Mommy how is he doing? Mommy I want to pray for him. Can I draw him a picture? Did he get my picture I colored for him? "
"I pray for that little girl you told me to pray for that is sick. I pray that she gets better."
"Mommy, where do babies come from, did they cut me out of your stomach? Did I play with Braxton when I was in your belly? Are Braxton and I twins? I pray that Braxton's cough gets better. I pray that Braxton starts to feel better."
"Jesus is the perfect one and I pray that all the sick and old people get better and that God will look after all the sick and old people and all the people who need Jesus."
AMEN, Bless my mommy,daddy, braxton and maci and all our friends and realitives.
That is one of the prayers that Sawyer does everynight!!! Very cute and so sweet!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment