When I don't have a camera:
1. Scott's Grandmother's 84 birthday, and she honestly doesn't look a day older then 70!
2. Sawyer decides that he wants to jump off the side of the pool for the first time by himself!
3. Sawyer decides he wants to jump off the DIVING BOARD for the first time by himself!
4. Braxton decides he wants to jump off the side to me or Scott, and then he decides he wants to jump off the DIVING BOARD to Scott!!!!! I was shocked!
Of course I don't have a camera this weekend to capture these moments... but it was a fun weekend! NOW, I am home without the kids for a few days because my wonderful mother in law has taken them for a few days! I have not had any contractions today, I got a massage so my back feels better and I got a lot of stuff done for the baby's room today!!! It is amazing how much stuff you can get done in a QUIET house!! But I miss my babies!
1 comment:
Love your beach pictures of the boys! Quiet? I don't even know what that word means anymore. LOL Hope you enjoy your well-deserved quiet time!!!
Post a Comment