I always get the question... Why did you have all your kids so close together? Or are you crazy to have all your kids that close? Or was that planned????
My answer is "of course" it was planned! I want my kids close in age for many reason:
1. So they will grow up as friends and be able to play together well.
2. So they will support each other in school.
3. So they can back up each other if anyone messes with each other.
There are other reason too, but these are just a few. Now, I know that mine are not as close as some people, but they are close enough for me!!!
Well, this past few months, I questioned myself on why I decided to have a 3rd, or why I decided to have them so close because Sawyer and Braxton have been driving me up the wall! Now, I know they are 3 and 20 months old, and they are just going through a phase, but I just wasn't sure if all the reason's I had planned on having them close together was actually going to happen. BUT, the past 2 weeks I have seen it all transform. Even though the two fight still, they have started playing together well, and figuring out how to push each others buttons one minute and the then the next minute being rolling on the floor laughing. I just sit back and smile when I see this happening, because I can see them actually becoming friends as well as brothers!
Last night we were out to eat with some friends and a lady turned around in the booth behind us and said that Braxton had the prettiest blue eyes she had ever seen. Well, my outgoing little one loved that someone was talking about him, so he started talking back (as good as he could). He started introducing the whole family to this lady. BUT, first, he had to introduce "Saw Saw", while slapping his head as hard as he could. He pointed to me and Scott and introduced us "MaMa, and Daddeee", but went right back to "Saw Saw", while slapping his head and then hugging him around the neck! You can tell how much he loves his big brother! So sweet.
When I get home from work, and Braxton knows that I always bring Sawyer home with me from his school.... he screams when the door opens "SAWWWW SAWWWWW". he is so excited to see him. They hug for a few seconds and the aggravating begins... but it the love and protectivness that I already see that makes me happy with my decsions to have 3 so close together. I can over look some of the things that drive ME crazy when I see this all transforming!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment