Friday, August 14, 2009

A little late and little early!!!!


It was Dalton's 7th birthdy on July 29th and I have just downloaded pictures from that night, but I just wanted to make sure that I wished him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and let him know that we ALL love him so much! Sawyer and Braxton especially love him because they talk about him all the time and copy everything he does. Sawyer wants to play baseball like Dalton, he wants to play with Dalton, he wants to be like Dalton and if I am lucky, he will be just like Dalton!!!




Then here is a blog that is a little early.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER! He will be turning 3 Monday the 17th and we are so excited to celebrate with him. Parker is one of a kind!! He is so dag on cute you could just squeeze him with all your might! His personailty is contagious, he can make you laugh at what he does and says everytime you are around him! When he runs around with the batman mask on and growls at Sawyer to scare him, is the funniest thing you will ever see (Sawyer doesn't like mask very much). We are so lucky to have our wonderful nephews living down the road from us and we love ya'll so much!!!






AND LISA, ALTHOUGH THESE BLOGS ARE MAINLY ABOUT THE KIDS.... I WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU KNEW HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU TOO AND HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AS WELL!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Hardee said...

Thank you Jodi! Had fun this weekend with you! Love, Lisa