Monday, August 24, 2009

When will "the baby" come????


36 weeks pregnant today and counting down the days! I usually don't post any pictures of me, but I do want "the baby" to know that I am so ready to see "IT."

Besides the fact that I have contractions all day long, I feel like I have a bowling ball between my legs (my fault for marrying a big headed husband), the pressure and the jabbing pain, and finally I have developed a RASH all over my belly that itches like crazy.... I really am so happy to be pregnant with this sweet baby!

So if things go as planned... like the past two pregnancies I will be introducing little GIRL or little BOY to the world really soon!!!! Like in a 1 or 2 weeks if things go by the last two pregnancies! Let's cross our fingers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come on "baby"!!! Can't wait to meet this little one :)