
As a tradition, we always go up to Williamston for Easter Sunday. We go to church and then over to his grandmother's house, whom is his last grandparent living, and we eat great food and the kids have an Easter Egg Hunt. The kids have a blast and it is always good to see everyone! It is really neat to see a family always get together for important events like this and I am blessed to be a part of a great thing.
As I was sitting in church, during a long sermon... not the best I had ever heard I promise, I started looking around. There in the church the family took up 2 1/2 rows in the church. All the kids were in the nursery, so that is not including kids... and there are a lot of them! Again,that is amazing when you can get most everyone together like that! It signifies what Easter is all about... GOD, Jesus, and Family!
Some other thoughts that came into my head today were:
1. The Lowe Family is really GROWING! (See picture above!)
2. After seeing a picture of myself for the first time in a long time, I see I am GROWING pretty big also!
3. Patsy and Tommy (Grandma and Grandpa) can hardly handle all four grand kids... see picture below! (That would be my kids not behaving and sending Grandma to the ground! But it made for a cute picture!)
4. Although my kids threw Grandma to the ground, next year they are going to be adding at least one more! Maybe TWO if Brandy gets to work! :-) So Grandma and Grandpa better be ready!!!

5. I remembered how children (aka Reagan and Sawyer) can love each other and be sweet one minute... and the next minute hit and kick and throw the other one's toy/flower on the ground!!! (That would be the series of the next round of pictures... Reagan and Sawyer being sweet to each other.... to Sawyer grabbing Reagan's flower and throwing it on the ground, then Reagan got mad and kicked Sawyer, then Sawyer chased Reagan to hit her back.... it was much better on video, I am sure!) Oh the love to cousins!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment