Monday, April 20, 2009

A Mind of His Own...


I remember a few weeks ago when I was talking with Lisa and she said that Parker really was picky over what he wore everyday and it was a stuggle to get him to where anything cute because he picked out his own clothes....


Well, as we were talking I told Lisa that I did not have that problem and that Sawyer didn't care what he wore. The only 2 shirts he really liked was his "Daddy Shirt" (which has Scott's business logo on it) and his "Lighten McQueen" shirt. So that was never a problem because he would wear them and then I would tell him they were being washed so he had to wear something else. Always went smooth.... until.... dun, dun dunnnnn... NOW!


He doesn't want to wear jeans at all, even when I give him a choice of which pair of jeans, he says, "NO JEANS"... he doesn't want to wear Kakhi pants.... he doesn't want to wear his brown pants, or his wind pants.... you get the idea. So basically, he cries like somebody has broken his heart and refuses to put anything on. I guess I am going to have to have him pick out something to wear the night before so we don't go through this EVERY MORNING... a fight between him and I, his eyes swollen from crying, and a very frustrated mother!!! BUT, I guess he is getting a mind of his own and that is a part of growing up!



No comments: