Wednesday I had a day with "just Sawyer". No Braxton!!! Not that I didn't miss Braxton, but he was at Grandma's for a couple of days so I could work since I didn't have anyone to keep him! (thank God for Grandma's) So I named that day, Sawyer/Mommy day. He has not had a day with me, or even a few hours with just me since Braxton has been born, at least that I can remember.
So we started off in the morning eating whatever he wanted to eat... Muffins. He did ask for his spider man snack and I did put my foot down on that one. We did have to go to the doctor for his 2nd Rocephen shot... so that was not fun for him. But he did get 2 suckers and he got me to carry him around everywhere for the rest of the day. We then went to Pizza Hut to eat, because he asked for Pizza. I even offered him some Coke.... which I NEVER do... but he refused and wanted Lemonade! After that we went home to take a nap (me too!) and got up to go to BIG BOY SCHOOL for his Easter party and Easter Egg Hunt!
When we went outside, he was so excited because the Easter Bunny was there too!!! Here is a picture of him seeing the Easter Bunny for the first time! I was happy he was not scared because he was terrified of Santa Clause! He still didn't want to get too close, but he has come a long way since Christmas!
Easter Bunny!!
Inside after the Easter Egg Hunt and saying the blessing. He was the only one saying the blessing... and it sounded something like this:
"God is Great, God is Great, God is Great,
Tank you for our Foooood,
Amen"
This is a picture of him saying "Foooood" in the blessing!
I was so happy that we got to spend a little time together alone...because I don't know when that is going to happen again!

No comments:
Post a Comment