God has honored my family with the most wonderful blessings that I could have ever asked for. He has given me two beautiful baby boys that are healthy, and a very dedicated father/husband. GOD has given me health and a wonderful family. God has given my kids 4 amazing grandparents that love them so much. Amazing is really not the word for who they are! Grandma and Grandpa are here for our entire family for anything. They help us clean the house for parties and they help me take care of the kids in any situation. They have helped us move in and out of both houses and paint and fix up our old house. They are amazing human beings that my kids are lucky to call their grandparents, and I am lucky to have as my second "parents." Grandaddy Joe has the biggest heart of anyone that has ever been placed on this earth. You can see in his eyes everytime he sees the kids that he is living for them. He is one of a kind and my kids love him so much! Jo-Jo is beautiful on the inside and out. She is my best friend. She not only was a great mother to my brother and I, but she is a wonderful grandmother. As much as she has on her plate she really tries to divide her time wisely between all the grandkids and my grandparents. She is so giving and respectable that I not only love her, but admire her. "A blessing down the road" is what I call her.
God has also given us 3 healthy nephews and 1 sweet healthy niece. I have 2 sister-in-laws that I wouldn't trade for the world. They have been more like sisters to me! Brandy has been a savior to me in many cases, when I need to vent, or ask her stupid medical questions because I think my boys are the sickess kids in the universe. She is so calm and an attentive and never makes me feel stupid for asking the same question over and over. I guess she is really realizing that Jimmy and I bring the looks to the family and not the brains (ha, ha... inside joke.) Brandy has honestly become one of my closest friends if not my closest! My only regret, is that we don't live closer so I can see her and Jackson and Reagan more. My other sister in law, on the other hand (LISA), does live right down the road. She is so sweet and everytime I see her with my boys, she always loves on them like they are her own. She always gives good advice but never is intrusive. She reminds me so much of my mom that it is scary! Again, I am blessed!
I have been blessed with a wonderful brother that has always been there for me! He is so hardworking and so dedicated to his family. I love to see him with all the boys playing because they just love him so much! Great dad and uncle!
LASTLY, God has blessed my family of 4, to be increased to a family of 5 in September! Yes, as most of you already know by now, we are expecting baby number 3!!
Some people told me to wait, that I was crazy to have 3 kids that close together... they will be 3, 1 1/2 and a newborn... and maybe I am. But I have always seen my life with 3 kids, and having them so close in age is going to be such an amazing thing to see as they grow older together. Yes, it will be tough... it is really tough now with 2 that close, but it is so worth it when you look in their eyes and they tell you how much they love you. And the best feeling I have ever felt is the love that I feel for my children. It is pure love, the love that God feels for us! It is protective love, the same love that God feels for us. You cannot go wrong with having another child to add to the mix.
Scott and I have been really lucky to have been blessed with no fertility issues. We had one misscarriage before all of our kids were born and since then we have been able to get pregnant whenever we wanted too. Before we decided together to have another child... (I had decided a long time ago I wanted another one, it just took a little while to convice Scott)... I prayed every night to God to only give us this beautiful child in my belly to us if and only if it was meant to be. I told him how much he had already done for our family and I was blessed and comfortable with what he has already given us. He answered my prayers pretty quickly and has made us aware that he does want us to have another baby. The one thing that I want to make sure to do for GOD, is to let everyone know that God does exist and he is here for you in anyway possible. Good or bad. He is our father, lord in heaven that has a plan and a path for each one of us. Since he has really done so much for my little family, I feel that it is the right thing to do to let as many people know that you can rely on him and have faith in him and always have him in your heart. I just hope I can teach my children to be good kids and to always have God in their hearts!
Thank you for reading this and please keep our family and this new baby in your prayers! It works! I will make sure to pray for you and your family as well!
Braxton in my belly....


4 comments:
Jodi-
Yeah!! I am so happy for you. Allyson told me a couple of days ago and I have been checking your blog over and over again hoping you would be spilling the beans so I could congratulate you. God is good and we are all so blessed. It will surely be tough, but you are a wonderful mother and that is what matters. Your love for your kids and the support of your family and friends will help you through the tough days. Lord knows we didn't think we'd make it through the days when Sam and Sawyer had reflux so bad, but we did and they are almost 3...where do the days go? Your children are your life and that is what will make the toughest times bearable. I feel a little left out since we were pregnant together both times before, but my third will have to wait a little while. Jack is a little too demanding these days to even think about another. My fingers are crossed that this baby will be wearing pink!
Love-
Angela
Congratulations Jodi! You are a great mom! Can't wait to meet the beautiful baby. It will be here before you know it.
The Hardee home is thrilled!!! One more playmate and baby to smooch on!Congratulations! You are a super mom, you can do it!
Congratulations Jodi!!! Craig and I are so thrilled for you, Scott, Sawyer, and sweet little Braxton! What a blessing another child will be... God is so good! Keep us posted on how you are doing. We will definitely be praying for a safe healthy pregnancy for you!
Love, Craig & Michele Lee
Post a Comment