Monday, February 2, 2009

My working men....


Here they are! Working men!

Scott has really been trying to split time between the two of them on the skidsteer or working, because sometimes it is easier to take the bigger one of the two... but now that he has started taking Braxton more, Braxton wants to go more!!!




It is so cute, when Braxton sees daddy putting his boots on and his jacket to go outside to work.... well there goes Braxton running up to Scott with his arms up in the air so Scott will pick him up to go with him.


Today, Scott was working around the house. Well, when he drove the skidsteer over to see us, Braxton ran straight up to Scott. He stood on the bucket and just couldn't wait for Scott to pick him up to put him in the skidsteer. Well this didn't make Sawyer very happy because he usually is the one that gets to go. So here goes Sawyer trotting over to the skidsteer, telling Scott to take him too. Scott just looked at me... and I said, "Well, can you handle them both???" I couldn't have handled one of them looking at Scott with a sad face, so I am so glad that Scott said he could work with both of them. And here they are!!!! I don't know what Scott is going to do with a 3rd boy if we have one!!!! I don't think there will be room for him!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: