Grandaddy Joe brought us this cool new car last weekend and we have really enjoyed it. In fact, we fight over it! Mommy has to split up our time with who gets to sit in front because we BOTH want to drive!! When mommy takes Braxton out of the car, she has to uncurl his toes off of the metal bar of the windshield that he has a hold of so he doesn't have to get out of the car. She doesn't understand how he can get his toes wrapped around it so quick, but I guess he is like his daddy... part monkey! I (Sawyer) personally can manuever the car around the house so good that it doesn't touch any of the walls. Mommy is constantly saying... "Sawyer, watch out for the walls." Doesn't she understand that I am a master driver????
Thank you Granddaddy Joe for the coolest car in the universe!
No comments:
Post a Comment