Monday, December 29, 2008

New Camera Lens



I got a new camera lens for Christmas... and I was so excited about it. Photography is my passion as most of you know. Scott got me the best present in the world. So of course, since I have this new lens, I am taking pictures of everything!

Here is one of Braxton eating... (above)


Here is one of Sawyer not wanting his picture taken... like always! NO PICTURE MOMMY. Worst nightmare for a mom who worships the camera.


But last night, I decided I wanted to take some pictures with the boys walking down the path. I wanted to just play around and see what I came up with. So we got on the golfcart... rode around the farm looking at the cows and looking for deer... and when the sky became a really pretty color, I drove back to the rode and let them off.

Well here is what happened. They didn't stay together at all... Sawyer fell down the hill, Braxton tumbled over trying to go down the hill after Sawyer, they were trying to play in cow turds, I was chasing after them, not getting any pictures, and my flash was not working.So I looked down to try and fix my camera, and when I looked up, Braxton had found a puddle. Well, of course Sawyer ran over there and started spashing around too! I just gave up and let them play! BOYS will be BOYS!!!






Yep, nasty!!!

And the bad thing was, I was wearing white pants! They are now in the washer and I am hoping that the mud will come out!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: