Sawyer had his Christmas show tonight at Daycare. I told him to sing loud, and here he is attempting to sing!! He was kinda tucked away behind the crowd, but he did really well!
They sang Jingle bells and Jesus loves me this I know. The only time I really heard Sawyer was when he yelled MOMMY really loud! Here he is grinning because his mother is laying on the floor taking pictures of her son! Oh no, I have become that mom already. My son is the best one up there... I will do whatever it takes to get a good picture of him!
*Also, the little boy in front of Sawyer.... that is his little twin at daycare... and his friend! *
Thank you Grandaddy Joe and Jo-Jo for coming to see Sawyer! Although we waited longer then the program was, it was awesome to see Sawyer up there singing and smiling!!!

2 comments:
How cute! I know he made you proud! Next time let us know. My boys would love to go see him.
So cute! I can't believe how much Sawyer looks like Scott in that first picture.
Post a Comment