Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1st Christmas Blog

I don't know how to put more pictures on a blog then this, so I am going to do a few blogs.

Tuesday night we traveled up to Little Washington to stay with Brandy, Jimmy and Scott's parents to do Christmas with them! We got there late, but the kids were ready and excited for Christmas, so it was okay. When we got there, we ate yummy pork chops that Tommy had cooked! We then proceeded to open gifts...


Here is Jackson getting ready to get one of his gifts...


Reagan and Sawyer loving on Grandpa... sorry Grandma, you were handing out gifts!



Here is Reagan and Sawyer loving on each other. Sawyer in his big boy underpants... that he was so excited to get that he put on two pair, Thomas the train and Lighting McQueen.. but I don't think it will be a while before he wears them without diapers!! I am giving up until he is 3! Reagan is in her sweet Tinkerbell outfit. I bought that for her.. and I am promise, I was so excited about shopping for a little girl!



Sawyer's behind with his Lighting McQueen underware Brandy gave him.


Thank you Brandy, Jimmy, Grandma, and Grandpa for having us at the house, for feeding us, and for all the wonderful gifts! We always enjoy being with ya'll and we love you so much!!!


Wendsday, we then proceeded to go to Scott's Grandmother's house. It was the first time that his whole family was together in about 3 years!! There were 37 people in one small house. We counted up all the children on the way home...

Scott's Grandmother has:
4 Children
7 Grandchildren
and get this...

13 GREAT GRANDCHILDREN!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: