Friday, October 3, 2008

Update on Sawyer

 

A few of you have asked how Sawyer is doing in daycare now since he had such a hard time at first. Welp, I have to say, he is doing really well... he talks about his teachers, how they are PRETTY GIRLS, and he sings "BINGO" and "He's got the whole world in his hands", he talks about playing the drums with Ms. Rachel and to be honest... I spied on him the other day... and he was just as happy as I could have asked him to be! The teacher was very attentive to him and she was kissing him and showing him so much love... it was really sweet! The teachers have been really helpful with telling Scott and I things to do so he would adjust easier.... and me being the nosy mother, and asking lots of questions... the teacher, Mrs. Rachel, also tells me everything she can about him when I come to pick him up! You can't ask for anything better then that! So yes, he is liking it now alot better... but he still has not stopped sayiing... NO big boy school!!! Oh well, one step at a time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: