Friday, October 3, 2008

Hard headed baby....

 

So, I have been really blessed with two wonderful, healthy, beautiful children, but BRAXTON, I have a feeling is goign to be the one that gives me gray hair and lots of wrinkles.... yep, I will look 60 when I am 35! You know when there little personalities start to come out, and you can see michevious all in their sweet little eyes! Yep, sweet and michevious can go together!! For example, everyday Braxton finds something he is not suppose to be doing (like playing with Grandma B. heater or playing with electrical outlets) and does it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... but the problem is, he looks right at me, smiles, and does it, like he knows he is not suppose to do it. Then when I get on him, he cries and lays on the floor, body limp, and then he walks or crawls to me and hugs me and kisses me... then guess what? He goes right back to doing what he was just doing! The cycle goes on and on and on... even when I take him to the other side of the room. You would think he would at least be interested in a toys and not light sockets! So, I think since his middle name is Hardee, he has the hard head of that side of the family. Now, don't get me wrong, he is sweet as pie too... but I guess God makes them sweet so you can forgive the mean stuff!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: