Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big Balls


I know some of you have heard this story, but I still think it is funny enough to blog.

Braxton goes to First Baptist Daycare, and we love it. Jordan Blinson is his afternoon teacher, and fortunatly she is also our cousin, so this makes this story a little more bearable. I was teaching Braxton how to clean himself a few weeks ago so I could put up some clothes while they were washing off. I told him to wash under his pee worm (aka penis). He looked at me weird. I told him that he needs to wash his balls. Well, he thought this was so funny, he just laughed and laughed and scrubbed his "balls".

So the next day at daycare, Jordan comes up to me and says very quietly, "Jodi, does Braxton know what that (and she points down) is?" I laughed (thinking he was talking about his pee worm) and said, "Yes, he calls it his pee worm." She said, "No, I have heard him say that, but today he said, Jordan, (while pointing his finger to his aka Balls) "THAT'S MY BALLZZZZ!". And he was just laughing the whole time. Oh man, I have to really watch what I tell that boy, he tells everything!!! I then proceeded to tell her where he learned it and why he was saying it. At least it is my cousin that is his teacher right?

But, then this week, I go in there and there is 3 teachers out in the hall laughing at me as I am walking down the hall. Oh lord, what has my child done now. Well, Jordan is cracking up as I walk in the class room and she said, "Welp, he said something else today."

"What has he said now???" I said
"Well, I was changing him and he pointed to his balls, and said "that's my ballzzzz", and then he looked at me wide eyed and just as serious as he could be and said, "my daddy has BIG BALLZZZ." And he just laughed and laughed and of course so did she!!!

Ohhhhh lordy... I promise I didn't teach him that!!! Can you believe that innocent little face up there would say that????
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angela Standley said...

Too funny. My boys told people that their Daddy's ding dong was big like the horses at the barn ( I'm sure their Daddy told them that). Lord help us with these boys!