I put this as my profile picture because it really describes my kids by just taking a picture!
Sawyer- He is my moody child, nice one minute, whinny one minute, a leader the next minute, a follower the next minute, mean the next minute, pouty the next minute, loving the next minute, needy the next minute, and so on... he is CRAZY WILD, almost ADHD, can't stop moving, even when he is sleeping he is moving his leg... his hair is always crazy unless he takes a bath right before we go somewhere and I dry it with a hairdryer (like the picture).... athletic...inquisitive... talkative....great big brother to Maci....smart... great memory...mind of his own
Maci- Sweet, a little priss pot, loves her brothers, curious of what is going on in the world, nosey, smiles and talks all the time, loves her baby dolls,observant, beautiful, full of life, content!
Braxton- Destructive....funny... mischievous....care free...daring....hard headed, REALLY hardheaded... SOOO loving, he is my cuddle bunny.... SWEET...direct... indecisive...did say destructive? He is like a little tornado traveling through the house....observant.... will repeat ANYTHING you ask him to... all boy... will stand up for himself in a heartbeat, will not let Sawyer take over...

1 comment:
OH, Sawyer and Ethan could be twins, then. I swear I was mentally checking off each adjective in my head as I read. So cute. I know you're a busy mommy!!
Post a Comment