Saturday, January 2, 2010

3 Children =

NO SLEEP!!!! And if any of you know me, I don't do good without sleep! I need 7 hours or more, BUT not anymore!!!

Let's go over my two nights:

New Year Eve:

12:01 Kiss my husband, roll over and go to bed!!! Maybe my children will start sleeping through the night for the New Years!
1:00- Wake up to Maci crying... WHAT? I haven't even been to sleep 30 minutes.
I run in there to put her paci in her mouth. Back to sleep!
1:15- Maci crying AGAIN! Paci back in the mouth. If she wakes up one more time, I am putting her in the swing.
1:45- SWING TIME! Okay, so maybe she will sleep for a while now that she is in the swing.

3:15- Sawyer sitting on the steps grunting and whinning. What is he up for??? He has peed through his pull up and all over his sheets. I asked him if daddy had put a pull up on, and he said NO. I was mad at Scott for not remembering to put a pull up on him, so I went stomping downstairs telling Scott he was going to help me change the sheets because he didnt' put a pull up on. Scott promised me he did.... and then Sawyer changed his mind, saying he did have a pull up on. Now I felt guilty for getting Scott up. We changed the sheets and went back downstairs.

4:15- Maci is crying again. Put her paci in her mouth.
5:00- Maci is crying again.... Feed her.
6:30 - Sawyer is UP!!!

So basically NO SLEEP all night... HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Next night....Went out for my birthday and didn't get back until 10:30 or so from the movies. All the kids were fast asleep... whewww! Went to pump some milk, and do the dishes and in bed by 11:30!

1:00- Maci crying! What is up with her getting up at this time at night????
1:30- Maci crying... paci time.
2:00- Maci Crying... put her in the swing! AGAIN!!
3:00- Scott's alarm clock goes off for him to go hunting!
4:15- Maci crying... walk out of my room and our BUGURLAR ALARM goes off and my heart jumps out of my chest!!! The alarm was on the wrong setting and the motion dectector went off.
4:20- Talk to the alarm company... EVERYTHING IS FINE, i PROMISE!!!
4:25- Went to check on Maci, she is back to sleep, sucking on her tumb! try to sleep, but my heart is still pounding!

5:00- Maci crying... seriously?
5:30- Back in bed from feeding Maci.
6:30- Sawyer crying for me at the top of the steps... Yell at him to GO BACK TO BED!!!
6:35- HE IS STILL CRYING FOR ME, so I went up there to make sure he didnt' wake Braxton up. He has peed in his bed AGAIN! He has NEVER DONE this before, and he has done it 2 nights THIS YEAR!!! Had no clean sheets, strip off everything, and made him get back on the bed on top of his comforter. Told him to GO BACK TO SLEEP.

6:50- Back in bed!
7:15- Maci is up!!! Welp, I guess no sleep for 2 nights will have to do!!!! Hope tonight is better... it is my birthday!!!

2 comments:

Angela Standley said...

Jodi-
You are scaring me to death as my due date approaches...Lord, help me (and you)!
Happy Birthday tomorrow. :)
Love-
Angela

Kirk and Tiffany (and KJ) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Lord girl, you've got your hands full!! 2010 will have lots of good things in store for you. . .it can only get better!! :)
Love ya!