Friday, March 6, 2009

Red Sunglasses




Today Parker stayed with us for the day. He walked in this morning, and he had his red sunglasses on. The first thing out of Sawyer's mouth was, I want some sun glasses. Well the slacker mother that I am, I have been telling Sawyer that we will get him some sunglasses almost everyday after I pick him up from big boy school because the sun is always glaring in his eyes on the way home. I kept telling him that I would stop and get him some from the only place he knows I shop... "TARGET".


But I just kept forgetting until I would pick him up again and the sun was glaring in his eyes. So anyway, I told him that tonight we would go shopping and get him some sunglasses.

So we did... and what color did he want? RED sunglasses just like Parker. "I want some Red Sunglasses like Parker Mommy."

Not only did we find red sunglasses, but we found Lighten McQueen Red Sunglasses! He wore them the whole time we were in Target and all the way home. I don' know if he could see anything at all since it was 9:00 at night, BUT he wore them anyway! so here he is, so proud to wear his red sunglasses... telling me that he is COOL!

PS. Lisa, if I find Parker's sunglasses, I will give them back to you!







Here is sweet Parker taking turns on the tractor. The boys did so good today... no fighting, sharing good, and behaving so good! I think it was actually easier with all three because Parker and Sawyer entertained each other so well!


Also, you see Parker was not wearing his glasses. When we when outside, he would come up to me and say, "Jodi, my eyes burn." I didn't know what he was talking about the first time we were outside. I kept asking him, "Is something in your eye?" He would just rub his eyes and say, "My eyes burn."

so the second time we went outside, immediately he closed his eyes and said, "My eyes burn." I knew that the sun was hurting his eyes and I went inside to look for the "LOST" sunglasses and they were no where to be found. Poor Parker had to squint the whole time at our house!!!







The boys Playing nice!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Hardee said...

Thank you Jodi for keeping him today! He said he had so much fun with the Lowe boys! We also left his Cookie Monster movie. Cute pictures! Glad Sawyer got sunglasses too, so his eyes won't "burn"!