Monday, March 9, 2009

Foreshadowing

This was the title my brother came up with for these pictures....

Foreshadowing!!!




You can see in this picture, the older boys will be influencing the younger boy to do something he is not suppose to do!

"Here Brax Brax, just take a sip! Your mom and dad will never know."





The younger boy will take a chance to show off for the older boys!




The older boys think... WELL, if he can do it, I can too!!! Parker is waiting for his sip!


Joseph says that this will be happening in about 12 or 13 more years! That only puts them at 15 years old, so I am hoping it will be 14 to 16 more years at least!!! Hoping????



PS To all of those who are reading this... the CANS of Beer are empty!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Hardee said...

Tell Scott to put his trash in the trash can from now on!Ha.....
In know they will be a mess together in a few years, but I'm glad they'll have each other!