Friday, February 27, 2009

Public Bathrooms

What is up with children loving public bathrooms? I have to fight Sawyer to pee-pee or stinky in our bathroom at home, but as soon as we go to Dalton's basketball game. "I have to go to pee-pee"... and with in 5 minutes, "I have to go stinky". And he is not just saying he has to go, he really goes! I think at the primary school, he likes the small toliets and sinks.

But, today we go to my OB/Gyn... I walk in the bathroom so I can go pee. Well, Sawyer runs to the toliet and says, "I need to pee-pee and stinky". So here we go, on a pubic toliet again, and he does it! And it was not a little stinky but a BIG stinky! What is so appealing about these germ infested places that kids love so much? I just don't know!

The mystery of a kid!

2 comments:

Angela Standley said...

So true, but I have to know...how have you gotten Sawyer to poop in the toilet? Sam refuses no matter how much I bribe him.
Angela

Jodi Lowe said...

It has just started... some. Mostly, he just stinky's in his pull up or underware. I just have to ask him 1,000 times a day, and I might luck up if he actually does it in the toliet.