Sunday, December 14, 2008

To Scott...


I saw some old pictures today... well not real old, since we have only been married for 4 years, but it reminded me how blessed I have been to have found Scott. He has taken care of us and has given me a wonderful, blessed family, with 2 healthy, beautiful boys.



He loves our boys with the most passion and purity. He expects a lot, but knows that it will only make them want to acheive the most out of life.




Although, he loves to tease me, he ALWAYS shows me in his own special way, how much he loves and cares about me. He tells me how appreciative he is of me and what I do for him and the boys. He always tells me what a good mother I am... and to me, that is the highest compliment anyone could pay me... especially from your husband. I know he would do ANYTHING for me!! Anything!




Not only is he a wonderful father and husband... he loves GOD as well and that makes our household complete!!! Thank you for choosing me to be your wife and the mother of your children. I love you Scott.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: