
Two boys: From the same mom and dad: So different
Here is a few differences between my boys/ and some "few" similarities!
Braxton: Always liked his paci
Sawyer: Never liked a paci
Braxton: Smiles a lot
Sawyer: Was so serious when he was a little baby.
Braxton: Hates a hat on his head
Sawyer: Will put 5 on his head on one day... he has always loved them
Braxton: Will not ever let me rock him to sleep, points with that little finger to the crib and says "Na, na, na"
Sawyer: Loved for me to rock him. In fact even now if he wakes up in the middle of the night, he says "mama, rocking chair... wrap up (with his blanket)".
Braxton: LOUD, and talks quite a bit with his baby language
Sawyer: LOUD, but not as loud as Braxton I don't think. BUT he talks so much, he is such a chatter box!

Braxton: Temper tandrem central, no patience, wants what everyone else has and if he doesn't get it the temper tandrem will come out quick and loud!
Sawyer: More patience, but will throw his share of tandrems, but only usually when he is really tired.
Braxton: Good sleeper but wakes up too early for me!
Sawyer: Good sleeper and he sleeps in like me!
Braxton: Very persistant (which can be a good thing at times)... will continue to do the same thing over and over and over and over and over... you get it? Even when "NO" is involved, he still does it. But if I say no, he will cry and come over and love me and hug me... then he will go right back to doing what I said NO about.
Sawyer: Persistant, but he listens a lot better the the younger sibling. He has always been a child that seems to want to make you proud.
Braxton: Puts everything and anything in his mouth.
Sawyer: Never used to put anything in his mouth, but now he is older, he likes to put his hands in his mouth. don't know why?
Braxton: Loud
Sawyer: Chatter box... he is not quite as loud as Braxton, but he talks NON STOP from sun up to sun down!
**I think this one is a repeat, but it is worth repeating this one!**
Braxton and Sawyer: LOVE TO BE OUTSIDE
Braxton: Mommy's boy ~ if I am around, he wants me! Crys and whines until he gets me. (Doesn't take much though... I fall for it everytime!)
Sawyer: Mommy and Daddy's boy. About 6 months ago, he didn't want me at all, he only wanted daddy. But now he is a split!
Braxton: Loves to hug and kiss all over you! Very cuddly.
Sawyer: More stand offish, will play that hard to get kid. But if you get down and chase him, he will love all over you.
Braxton: Looks like Me.
Sawyer: Looks just like Scott!
Braxton: Gets ill as a hornet when he is sleepy.
Sawyer: Gets wide open, running around like he is on crack!
Braxton: More moody
Sawyer: Moody like any 2 year old, but not quite as moody as Braxton
Braxton: Wakes up Screaming to the top of his lungs every morning and will contiue to cry until he gets his bottle. I actually have to make the bottle before I go up there because he will get to every nerve the way he screams!!!
Sawyer: Usually wakes up in a good mood and can entertain himself for a while. Even when he was a baby, he would wake up, talk to himself, and play or go back to sleep.
Braxton: Likes to hang upside down!
Sawyer: Well, I guess he just likes to be normal!
** This might be signs to come.... at least one is normal, huh?**
Braxton and Sawyer: Sweeter then any child in the world! The have their differences, but I am so proud to be the mother of both of them! I wouldn't change a thing... but maybe a little more silence every now and again! :-)


1 comment:
Isn't it crazy how different they can be. Mine are so different too! But don't you love each of their personalities!
Post a Comment