
Hay Ederybody,
It's my birthday, my number one, number uno, the one that parents are excited about... but sad at the same time. My mommy came in this morning singing so loud to me that I started jumping in my bed! I usually wake up crying, but I was happy this morning because it was my birthday! I also wanted to make my mommy know that I love her even though I cry all the time. Yesterday I saw her pull her hair a few times, almost all the way out a couple times... but she took me to the doctor and they said I have a double ear infection. AGAIN! Yep that is right, so mommy said that the doctor's are going to give me AND her a present. Ear tubes! She said they are so cool and that we will not have to deal with this stupid ole ear hurting anymore! My mommy can always fix thing.
So anyway, about today. After mommy sang to me, she let me brush my on teeth... I really like doing that a lot. She then dance around with me and was singing really loud again. She was starting to get on my nerves at that point because her voice is not that great, but I know she was just trying to make me feel special.
Then she showed me this cool cupcake I was going to be eating tonight after she got home from work. I was so excited! She took me to Nancy's and I got so lucky because Sawyer came to Nan-Nan and Ba-Ba's too. He was suppose to be going to big boy school, but mommy pulled up to his school and said something about her being stupid and nobody being there today and that he was going to have to be with me all day! I was really excited because I love my big brother!
Na-Na and Ba-Ba made me feel special all day too. They are always so good to me!!! We went outside and rode around on the jeepy thing that Ba-Ba has. Na-Na has already put up some Christmas Decorations too! It is always fun over there!
Then the good part came. My mommy came to pick me up... I got to sit in my new carseat and I can see EVERYTHING! Who knew that their was a real world out there? We got home and mommy and daddy gave me a blue cupcake monster with a candle on it. I really wanted to touch the candle but my mommy said it was "HOOOOT" and she told me "NOOOO". I know what that means, but I still wanted to see if she was telling the truth... but she kept taking that cupcake away from my hand so I couldn't touch it. Dang it.
Finally she sat that cupcake down in front of me. I stuck my finger in it and licked it.... ummmm, yum! She said I needed to practice for my party on Saturday. If my Grandma Patsy can make my truck cake taste like this monster cupcake then I am game for the PARTY! I just couldn't get enough of this cupcake. I wanted my hair, ear and eye to taste it too. They liked it too!!

After I ate all that I could eat, my mommy said I had to take a bath. I went and got cleaned up and had a good healthy dinner according to my mother. I think I would rather eat my cake instead for dinner.
I got lots of people singing to me today too! Aunt Brandy and Reagan called me and sang really loud, My Grandma Patsy called and sang the whole birthday song on the answering machine, and Grandpa also called and wished me a Happy Birthday! Then my Dadda Do, or Granddaddy Joe stopped by and played with me and finally Jo-Jo stopped by and she played with me! WOW, I kinda like this birthday deal!
My brother and I played with the train and his truck. We also played with my new Elmo phone that mommy and daddy got me! It is really cool! Sawyer and I jumped on mommy's pillows in her bedroom. I like to fall face forward into them. I did get a busted lip and bleed all over mommy's new pillows, but she didn't even get mad. She just picked me up and made sure I was okay. She is so cool.
Then I got a bathtowel and walked around the house with it over my head. I think it is kinda cool walking around and not knowing if you are going to run into a wall or trip over things. Jo-Jo, mommy and daddy were laughing at me. I like being center of attention. My brother does too and he was starting to get jealous, so he took my towel away. We started fighting and so my mommy and daddy decided that my birthday was over and we should go to bed! That is okay, I am exhasted!
So that was it, except for all the kisses my mommy gave me before she put me down. I just grinned at her because I am so lucky to have my parents... they really do love me so much. I think I can handle them for another 17 years!
Braxton



1 comment:
Happy Birthday sweet Braxton! Pictures are so cute. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment