So I believe I have a little Jodi on my hands.... Take me's picture mama! Yep he has to be center of attention at all times. And he is my little gorilla!
He wants his picture taken because he knows how handsome he is! So cute. Thank you for helping my mom "invade" my blog. I had no idea she was doing that. She got my password from Michelle. Thank you for all the sweet pictures. That meant so much to me. Made me cry! (and laugh)
2 comments:
He wants his picture taken because he knows how handsome he is! So cute. Thank you for helping my mom "invade" my blog. I had no idea she was doing that. She got my password from Michelle. Thank you for all the sweet pictures. That meant so much to me. Made me cry! (and laugh)
Funny! Your boys are so cute.
Post a Comment