My mama has asked Lisa and I to go down to the beach to hang out with a bunch of her good girlfriends for the night. Well... here is me trying to pack to go down there. I had my outfit folded and ready to go...
And here is where my outfit ended! On Braxton and Sawyer! This is also where the clothes that I fold end up too! I might as well just ball them up and throw them in a drawer! That is what it ends up like anyway!
This is when I told Braxton that he had to put my pants down so mama could pack and go have some fun! He didn't want his mama to go out of town.... he wanted his mama to stay and play with him!!!When I told Sawyer that I was going out to the beach with JoJo to have fun... he jumped in my arms and said, "Me's to the beach and have fun, me's have fun!" I bet it would be fun out with him!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment