Monday, October 20, 2008

Sawyer....

 


Well, 2 1/2 is such a fun age. It can be difficult too, but mostly fun! For one, Sawyer is starting to talk a lot more. It is funny to see him start to pick up little phrases that I say, and I don't even realize I say... until he says it. For example, I looooove pictures. I have albums and albums of pictures... from way back to middle school. Just recently I decided that it would be a good way to show Sawyer some of MY friends that he doesn't really know that well... but maybe heard me talk about, or maybe has even talked to them on the phone. So, apparently the first time I went to my albums to show them to him, I was talking out loud to myself...scanning all the shelves up and down, saying "let's see"... until I picked one out to show him. So now when he ask me if he can see the pictures, he then proceeds to run up to my albums.... puts his finger on his chin like he is thinking really hard and scans the pictures from the top to the bottom and says..." Eeeeets see"... until he finds the Right album he wants to look at.

He also looooves Scott's friend Daniel. And whatever Daniel says... Sawyer says. Daniel took him for a ride on the four wheeler the other day and he was climbing hills. He told Sawyer to "Climb it". So now Sawyer takes his big truck at home and he yells "climb it" as he is running his truck over the pillows on the couch, over the table, over the steps... whatever he can Climb. Cause Daniel told him to "climb it".

Another really funny thing Daniel told him, because he has blue eyes... He told him that his Daddy is the milkman. So now when you ask Sawyer who his daddy is??? You guessed it... "Daddy the milkman!" At least Scott thinks it is funny too!

I am going to have to watch what they teach him down at the shop! It might be some stuff I dont' want him to say at Frist Baptist church daycare!

But the cutest thing he says to me is the "how much I love him phrase". I ask him, How much does mommy love you?????? "Toooo the mooooooooon, aRRRounnnd the moon, and to EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVery starrrrr." It is the sweetest thing in the world!!! (I tell Braxton I love him as much as I love hersey kisses!)

I thank God every day for giving me my boys. I think children show you how much patience and how much "pure" love you really can give someone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Hardee said...

I thank God for them too. They are precious! I loved hearing Sawyer on the phone saying, "Mama fun at the beach! I love you, Mama!" So sweet!