Lisa Hardee is not only a beautiful girl (or woman as most would say), but she is as sweet as they come! I really enjoyed hanging out with her this weekend and she really is so much fun! I have to say that I am lucky to have her in my life as a sister in law, and OUR FAMILY is lucky to have her in our lives! Thanks for a fun time this weekend Lisa.... the dog jokes wouldn't be funny without you there... or if the lights were not on the floor, it would have made it much less funny too!!!!!! Cheers to RENDAL's Room.
1 comment:
You made it fun! Thank you that is sweet. I feel like I am the lucky one to have such great in-laws. That is funny that you put the name of that place was Rendal Room. I told my friend we went to a place called Rent-A-Room. She said, "That does not sound like a nice place to go." Got the name wrong. Oops!
Post a Comment