Monday, October 27, 2008

Our day with the Walkers....


Friday....Brandy, Patsy, Jackson and Reagan came to visit! First of all, it is so much fun for the kids to hang out together. They love each other so much. So that morning, all Sawyer kept talking about was "Reagan coming to see me." He was grinning from ear to ear, squealing like a little girl because his big cousing was coming to play! He sat down to eat his breakfast, and he proceeded to talk about Reagan and Jackson... but then hugged his milk cup and said "Reagan NO drink my chocolate milk."

I explained to him, that Reagan could have whatever she wanted, and that the "I" bought the milk so Reagan could have some if she wanted it.

So the NOT sharing already started BEFORE Reagan got there. Why are 2 year old's so selfish?

When the crew arrived, they hugged and loved on each other and played very good. Reagan had to deal with the boy toys, but she is a tough little girl and will play with boy toys like none other!

**BURGER KING**

We then decided we would go to Burger King to play on the BIG slide since it was raining outside and the kids couldn't play out on our playset. We got there, and thank God for 3 adults! Patsy sat with the kids while we ordered... (we were going to let them play until we got our food, but the room stunk so bad we decided we would eat in the resturant instead). We had to sit in two booths because there was not enough room anywhere for all of us to sit down. I gave Sawyer his food while sitting with Grandma and Grandma also had to feed Braxton. (Yep, I pawned off my kids to Grandma). Brandy helped Reagan and I fed Jackson. It is amazing how many adults you need for 4 kids! Anyway, then we proceeded to let them play outside in "stink world". Sawyer couldn't climb up by himself, so I had to climb up with him... and had to avoid "pee-pee" on the way. He kept saying "water" and I kept saying "yuck gross, keep your hands away". Reagan then told me that she had stuck her hands in it, and I know Sawyer had too. But there was nothing I could do about it at 6 feet in the air and closed in. (by the way, it is not made for a 5'6 woman to be in). I was starting to get that clastaphopic feeling and just wanted to get out! I went down the slide so I wouldn't have to go back out the way I came in and avoid the pee-pee... however, I know pee-pee kid probabley went down the slide too! So I guess there was no way of avoiding it.

BUT, Reagan and Sawyer had a blast playing in it and that was the whole point of going, Right??? So after we drug the kids away, My two kids had dookie diapers like no other! Sawyer's coming up his back and Braxton's coming out the side. I didnt' mind them stinking up the playground some more, because it couldn't get much stinker, but I didn't want them stinking up my car! So Brandy sat there in her car laughing, while her two kids sat there with NO stinky diapers... and Patsy held her nose, and held a bag out to put the diapers in... so I could change my nasty stinky boys!

When we got back to the house, I looked at the clock.. and I couldnt' beleive it took us over 2 hours to have lunch! Holy cow! Back in the day, it would have taken us 15 minutes at the most!

**TARGET**

We were home for about 1 hour before Brandy decided she was going to head home. She had mentioned something about going to Target on the way home, and I decided that I wanted to go too. Even though Sawyer hadn't had a nap and Braxton hadn't had his afternoon nap.... but I decided, I am going to be on MY schedule today! Welp, not such a good trip. Patsy (thank God for Grandma's) did have most of the kids while I was helping Brandy look for halloween costumes. But I had the screaming kid... Braxton! In his defense, it was my fought for going somewhere during his naptime... but dang children, give mommy a break once in a while. All I wanted to do was help your Aunt Brandy out just so I could get out of the house! I proceeded to give him a plastic pumpkin.... he slobbered on it, and threw it out of the cart... screaming again.... I gave him my keys... slobbered on them and then threw them out of the cart... sceaming. I held him, and he went to bucking ( you mommy's know what bucking is)... wanting down. But if I let him down he would roll all over those nasty floors that everyone and their mother has walked on. So that was not an option. The only thing that would calm him down was some scary skelton that had flashing red eyes and and when you pushed the button, it would say "oooohhh ahhh, haaa, ohhhaaa" (aka that scary laugh). He would smile and laugh at that thing like it was so funny. I don't get it? Sawyer was whining, saying "No, NO, NO" to it and my baby was laughing at it!

The funny thing was when we were checking out....the young boy at the counter looked at me sarcasticly and said "YOU HAVING FUN???" Ha, ha, I guess he will be using some sort of birth control after seeing us go through the line!

Anyway, I need to take Lisa, Michelle and Allyson's advice and take suckers with me everywhere!

THE END!!! :O)



My pretty niece! This might be my only little girl to spoil!



Jackson... he is growing up so fast! 6 months old already! Sweet as pie!



This picture was taking right before Reagan decided she didn't want them near her tool box... so she side swiped them off the table! Told you she was tough!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: