Monday, October 27, 2008

It's 5:00 somewhere....

Well, I think my 5:00 somewhere gives "that" 5:00 somewhere, a run for it's money!! So here we go, I was sick as a dog on Saturday night... stomach virus, so we all know how that goes. So to start the story off, I just don't feel good, I haven't eaten much at all in two days and I have two kids to chase around all day. To make matters worse, Scott gets sick too and I don't want him anywhere around the kids. (so no extra help).

Anyway, so finally after dinner, I went to check my email and sat Sawyer down to eat some yogurt. Braxton was really fussy, so I just had him in my lap because he would scream every time I sat him down. I wasn't sure if he was coming down with the stomach virus too. By the time I sat Sawyer down in the kitchen... walked to the office... sat down in my chair..... I hear this SCREAM like no other from Sawyer! I wasn't sure if he fell out of the chair on the floor and busted his head, I didn't know if he was choking, or WHAT he did, but it scared me!

I jumped out of the chair, didn't get to check my email obviously since I just sat down....and run into the kitchen. And what did I see....





.... This!!!
Sawyer had put yogurt in his eye! In his eye????? I know, what was he thinking. I don't' know if he was just curious of if he could taste it with his eye, or if he just missed his mouth... not sure! But this is what he was screaming bloody murder over. And he stopped as soon as I ran in there. He just wanted attention. I wasn't in there, so he was going to find a way to get me back in there with him! He has been doing that a lot more lately! Jealousy finally kicking in full swing I guess.

But that wasn't the end of things, in the mean while I dropped Braxton off in the living room screaming, because remember... he would scream anytime his feet would get 1 foot from the ground. So here he comes, wobble, wobble....



This is the scene. He falls on the floor crying at mommy's feet. I know many of you have seen this before! He then proceeded to hang on my legs and try to climb up me like a jungle gym. Yep.... I am guessing that the 5:00 somewhere saying might have been a mother making that up, so they can go have a drink!!!!



So, anyway, my 11 month old baby not only is crying, but proceeds to have a melt down/tantrum and throws himself back on the ground and screams and screams until after I could pick him up! Wheewwww.... if my stomach would have felt better, I would have a drink!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa Hardee said...

Just think, each day is making you stronger and stronger! Hold Braxton whenever he wants, even though I know it gets annoying, but I couldn't hold Dalton now even if he wanted me too. (which of course he doesn't! Not cool) Hope you guys are feeling better.