
It is so cool to have my nephews that live right down the road from us. I think so much about how much fun they are going to have growing up together. We went down to mama's for Joseph's birthday dinner and the kids had so much fun. And fun is so contagious! When you see the children smiling and having fun... you can't help but join in! Joseph really is such a good daddy... he not only was "fighting" with Dalton and Parker... but also allowed my rough son to jump on his back and proceed to drag him around too!

Not only is it awesome to see them playing together, but is so funny how Parker, Sawyer and Braxton already look up to Dalton. It is like he is the coolest kid that has ever walked this earth. Sawyer likes it because he can be rough with him.. and Dalton doesn't cry. He can jump on top of him, hit him, and wrestle with him, and he doesn't CRY like Baby Brax Brax does. Poor Braxton gets the brunt of it when it is just us. BUT, Braxton can take down Sawyer when he wants too, and it AIN'T gonna be long before Braxton is taking down Sawyer ALL the time! The other morning Braxton ran up to, (well I guess he wobbled over to him) and grabbed hold of Sawyer shirt and threw him on the floor (well he maybe just grabbed hold of the shirt and Sawyer lost balance from backing up and he fell on the floor), but the first story sounds better. I was cheering for Braxton and he was just a grinning! I am sure this is the tamest it is going to be ... it will only get worse!

But, again.... I am so lucky to have family right here. My daddy visits all the time and the kids looove him and his "chewing gum". Braxton got his first sucker from daddy and I think he is now addicted to those things.
Mama, or aka "DoDo" is so wonderful to my kids! They love her so much!
I AM SO THANKFUL!

1 comment:
Fun night! Glad to see your boys are as wild as mine! Don't you just love having boys! But, where is that girl? Are you working on that yet?
Post a Comment