Sunday, August 24, 2008
When will I get my Sawyer back???
I have always disiplined my children, (not a child beater for all those who think displine is beating... :-) ), and I have been fornuate that Sawyer (not sure how Braxton is going to be yet) has listened to his mommy and daddy really well. BUT, after this surgery, I think I am going to have to start all over again. He is getting WHATEVER he want. What do you ask? Well, popsicles, cookies, apple juice with no water in it, milk shakes, and chocolate pop tarts for breakfast. Yep, WHATEVER he wants. But you see there is a reason why this is happening. He screams and cries every 3 1/2 hours (even though the night) because he hurts so bad. When you hold a child that is slobbering all over your shoulder and hair like a cow because he is crying so hard and hurting so much that he won't even swallow his own spit, then you will give them whatever they want!!! BUT, as I was talking with my mother (Jo-Jo to the kids... or DOo-DOO, What Sawyer calls her), it seems like all the displine I have done for 2 years is going to be wiped out forever!!! OH NO, 1 week of spoiling, can wipe out all of what Scott and I have done over the past 2 years! CRAZY! Well, anyway, I just hope to get my sweet little toddler back soon!
Then we can get back to the potty training... fun, huh??? (See pic above) And we can get back to him hitting his little brother in the head with tractors and skid steers!
As for Braxton, he is just as happy and loud as can be!! His personality is really starting to come out now. I didn't think he would be as active as Sawyer, but it is very possible with the way he is acting the last few weeks!! I know it seems as though I have not been documenting as much about Braxton, but I have been consumed with Sawyer this week. More of Braxton to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment