Friday, December 31, 2010

What a change!!! New years eve party pooper! (literally)

Birthday party set up for mommy!

Well, this picture was suppose to be me and scott, and a few friends of our down at the beach cottage, cooking steaks, oysters, drinking some good wine..... yum, I was so looking forward to this weekend for a long time!  Then.... dun, dun, dun.... sickness hit our house.  The nasty stomach bug, came for an entire week!!  A WEEK!  And mine came, the night of Christmas Day and I was starting to feel better, then BAM, it hit me again worse 2 night ago!  So, there went our plans for New Years.  But here is what we did instead!

We ate Pizza for dinner, and I don't think I have seen 3 kids happier that the pizza was coming.  They acted like they haven't eaten in a week... oh wait, they haven't!!! 



Fun bubble bath time... well at least it was fun for the kids. 

 .

Smiles!!!!



Whewww..... glad this day is over!!!



Happy New Years, whatever they may be!!  I am happy to be with my kids and husband no matter if it is what they plan to be! 


No comments: