
Braxton you will be 3 years old in a week.... so here are some things I will miss about my little hersey kiss!
One day I will miss the slow dances that we pretend to have with your head on my shoulder, while you are giving me a turtle love!
I will miss the giggles that you always seem to have plenty of.
I will miss the serious face that you give everyone.
I will miss, "MOMMY I'M dooooooone". (although I will not miss the wiping part)
I will miss the way you call Maci "Stacey".
I will miss "Can I watch Dora" for the 100th time a day.
I will miss those innocent blue eyes that are honestly innocent.
I will miss you hanging on my leg and me dragging you around the house pretending you are not there, even though you are like dead weight to me... but it does make my floors are little bit cleaner after we make our rounds through most of the downstairs.
I will miss the way you are not embarrassed by kissing me in public... you actually think it is really cool!
I will miss you wanting me to show you the duck with HAIR on its head in the duck book daddy gave you.... and you laughing uncontrollably EVERYTIME you see it! "That's funny" you say.
I will miss how when daddy puts you down some nights, you always request to see me before you go to sleep.
I will miss how we do our pretend snoring at night and we just laugh and laugh because it is so loud.
I will miss our nose kisses.
I will miss your baby voice!
I will miss all of that.... however I am so happy that you are growing up to be a strong and healthy little boy and I am excited for what comes in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment