| Braxton posing for a picture |
Yep, this is the way we decorate the house LOWE STYLE, or should I say... this is what we wear to decorate our house!
| No decorations at the top of the tree |
Last night, we had Spider Man aka "Really mommy it is not spider man, IT'S ME SAWYER!" and Maci with just her diaper on decorating the tree. Braxton did have a Christmas shirt on at least, but had his Lighting McQueen PJ pants on. They put LOTS of Christmas ornaments under the tree and LOTS on the same branch. IN fact in a few pictures you will see multiple ornaments, 3,4,5 and even maybe 6 piled up on each other. Scott even fixed them a GROSS Peasant foot to hang up on the tree, and they liked that a lot. I am facing the fact that we are a upper class redneck family... anyone who hangs a Peasant Foot on their Christmas tree,with a baby in just their diaper, is definitely upper class a redneck. When we finished decorating the tree, their was lots of ornaments at the bottom of the tree, below the tree and on just a few branches of the tree.... so even though I left some where the crazy kids placed them, I did move a few so it looked like the tree was a little more "even".
| Peasant Foot Decoration (In Braxton hand... Isn't it |
| Sawyer and braxton decorating the bottom of the Christmas tree |
| 3 Silver balls on one Branch And 5 ornaments on one branch above that... Nice and spread out! |
| She was in her Christmas Dress today... So she is not always REDNECK Diaper baby I had to put one picture on here to show that we are a normal family. |
Tonight they were irritating begging me to decorate the upstairs tree since we didn't have time to do it last night before bedtime. So tonight we had Buzz Lightyear helping us, and Braxton Hardee Lowe as he so confidently says what he name is, was JUNGLE BOY (what they call themselves when they only have underwear on)with a Frog hat on and he also had his fake FROGS in the hat as well. He hid them there because he shares so well.
| Jungle Boy/Frog Boy |
| Tonight Decorating the Kid Christmas Tree Buzz Lightyear made his apperance |
We're DONE!!! I think????
I hope you enjoyed the Griswold LOWE FAMILY DECORATION NIGHTS!

No comments:
Post a Comment