An Excavator party is what he wanted for months... it then turned into a "Dress Up" party yesterday after he got his IRON MAN Costume. However, I think everyone was a little tired of the DRESS UP after Halloween, except for the Lowe boys, so only my boys were dressed up. I didn't think Braxton noticed, until he was going to bed that night and he said, "Nobody dressed up." Funny how things go noticed by little kids and you don't even realize.
We had all the family come stay and party with us!!! Reagan, Jackson, Hayes, Dalton and Parker all came and Braxton was so excited!
Maci played up her cuteness with all the family saying..."Hey you think I am cute? Me? really?"
Braxton got lots of cool gifts, and he looked so cute in this cowboy hat I just had to take his picture! It is not your real birthday yet... so I will still call you my favorite 2 year old for a few more days! Love you son!
No comments:
Post a Comment