So now I have my little girl.... I have no doubts that she is going to BREAK me and Scott because her biggest passion is SHOES! The minute she gets up from sleeping she says "Shooos", goes to her closet and opens the door, picks some shoes out and she will wear her Shoes and Diaper around the house until I can chase her down and put some clothes on her. She will go in my closet and put on every shoe she possibly can and wear it around the house. She puts Sawyer and Braxton's shoes on, she will even wear daddy's flip flops... the girl is obsessed! I got her... I wanted her.... and I am going to go broke on HER! :-)
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Shoes....
So now I have my little girl.... I have no doubts that she is going to BREAK me and Scott because her biggest passion is SHOES! The minute she gets up from sleeping she says "Shooos", goes to her closet and opens the door, picks some shoes out and she will wear her Shoes and Diaper around the house until I can chase her down and put some clothes on her. She will go in my closet and put on every shoe she possibly can and wear it around the house. She puts Sawyer and Braxton's shoes on, she will even wear daddy's flip flops... the girl is obsessed! I got her... I wanted her.... and I am going to go broke on HER! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment