Monday, September 20, 2010

Finially





So I haven't posted anything in a really long time because honestly, I just don't have the time!!! However, here is what has been going on around here lately...

1. I thought that the horrible 3's were going to be gone when Sawyer turned 4 and he changed. But it hasn't!!! 4 are MORE trouble!




2. Braxton is still so dag on sweet. He rarely gets in to much trouble, he rarely talks ugly to me or Scott, he is really easy to be around. BUT HIS BIRTHDAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! 11.11... please stay sweet little 2 year old!




3. Maci is going to be 1 in one week exactly!!! Can you believe it. I remember this time last year being soooo miserable from being so pregnant, but now I am the happiest mom around! 2 beautiful boys and one sweet little girl!








SCHOOL:

The boys started school 2 weeks ago. Braxton had a hard time the first couple of days, but now he just walks right in and starts playing with his friend Jackson! Sawyer, has already gotten in trouble, of course. He got a RED LIGHT, that is the worst you can get, and he was only there for an 1 and a half that day!!! He got this from continuing to talk when they told him to be quiet, and then the finial straw was he hit a little boy in the bathroom line. OH LORD, WHAT AM I IN FOR???? Well, from the looks of it I am in for another SCOTT on my hands!
Maci is starting to talk alot! She can say most of everyone's name that has been visting her frequently, like Grandaddy Joe, Jo Jo, Grandpa, Grandma, she even said Jimmy's name this weekend while we were at their house for Reagan's birthday. Last night when we got home, Scott was putting her to bed after she cried out from me putting her down... he came back in the office shaking his head. He said, "looks like we are in for some trouble already with her." What do you mean, I asked. He said, " I asked her if she wanted to go to bed, and she looked at him and shook her head side to side while saying "Uuu unnnn". Already hard headed at 11 months!! :-)








No comments: