Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What do kids worry about?



As we are sitting there everyday what do we as adults worry about? Well let's start with....
1. Something happening to our kids.
2. Being able to pay the bills.
3. Getting our work done on time.
4. Cleaning the house.
5. Going to the grocery store or all the laundry piled up!!!

We dream at night about it, talk in our sleep about it and sometimes can't even sleep because we are so worried about what is going on in our lives.

What do kids worry about??? Well I walked in Sawyer's room tonight to check on him before I go to bed. He was fast a sleep, looking so sweet. I tucked him under his covers, kissed his cheek and started to walk out of the room... until I hear him whimpering....
"Mommy, I don't want my fish." (Fish is his favorite stuffed animal he usually sleeps with).

I thought he was awake and telling me this because I came in the room, but NOPE, he was talking in his sleep! Yep, the things kids worry about and dream about... which stuff animal they are going to sleep with!! OH to be a kid again!!!

No comments: