Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to my oldest son!!!



4 years old already!!! Man how time flies by. I can honestly remember laying on the couch having contractions 4 years ago....and at 2:08 pm (after 15 hours of labor and a kidney stone) I finally became a mother. The most wonderful experience that I had ever experienced in my entire life... creating another life! My first son.

Sawyer has been a lot like my labor to think of it. He is a whirlwind of energy, excitement, and "wonderfulness". (Is that a word?) He has been a pain in my behind sometimes, just like that horrible kidney stone was during labor, but over all the outcome was well worth the pain!

One thing I am not going to be sad of saying goodbye to is "3". 3 has been the worst year so far... at least for Sawyer. It is weird, because about 3 weeks ago there has been a light switch that has gone off in Sawyer head. He has just started behaving more and more loving towards me, Scott and Braxton. He has always been sweet to Maci, but the other people in the house, it was a challenging year. Just the change in him has changed the entire dynamics of this house for the good. Amazing how one little kid can have so much power!

But more importantly, it is his 4th birthday and the kid is so dag on excited he doesn't even know what to do!!! He is one of the most amazing little boys I have ever been around (I know, he is mine and that is why I think that, but that is okay!). Here are some of the reason why we love him so much around here:

He is exciting, full of energy, FULL of questions about everything... and when I mean full of questions, he doesn't just talk anymore, he just ask questions! He is sweet and caring and such a good brother, especially to Maci. He is so protective of her and make sure she isn't doing anything she isn't' suppose to be doing, like eating left over food on the floor, or climbing up the stairs! He plays with his brother like he is his best friend, but fights with him like he his big brother. He is athletic and smart and just absolutely wonderful!!! He is my first born!!!

We love more then you will ever imagine Sawyer Thomas Lowe!!! Happy 4th birthday!

1 comment:

Lisa Hardee said...

Oh, I love that dimple! Happy birthday, Sawyer! We love you. The Hardees