Sunday, May 16, 2010

Biltmore









We went down to Asheville this weekend for Scott's birthday with a few friends. We stayed ina home I found off of http://www.vrbo.com/ Great price, VERY AFFORDABLE, and a super nice home! We had a lot of fun! We ate good food, had some great people watching going on there, drank some good wine/beer, played cards, saw waterfalls, and we went white water rafting (aka for me and Scott it was more like the lazy river), but for the other girls, it was just a feat to get them out there, so it was good that it wasn't crazy for them because I think we would have had to call an ambulance for them, as they might would have had a heart attack!On Saturday we went to the Biltmore! It was really, really crowded, but it was really beautiful and we saw some new things this go round, as they have added a few rooms on and Antler's Hill! It was the last weekend of the flower festival, so they flowers were beautiful too!!!










1 comment:

Lisa Hardee said...

I am glad you both got to get away. You look so happy in your pictures. Made me want some Joseph and Lisa time! Pictures were beautiful! Need to walk this week!! I'll be looking for you out there.