Friday, April 9, 2010

7:00


Sawyer, my little early bird. He not only looks like Scott, but he inherited Scott's early bird tendanacies, which I am not very fond of. As most of you know, I am just not a morning person.... if I can sleep in, I will. But, Sawyer will get up at the crack of dawn now.

I have at least tried to keep him in bed until 7:00. So while we are practicing on our numbers, I have really tried to teach him the number SEVEN ZERO ZERO. That magic number is the number he has to wait for his clock to turn to until he can get out of bed. And I have set his clock behind so maybe he would stay in bed for another 10 ro 15 minutes. I tried to get slick this week though and set it behind 30 minutes. And he would come in the bathroom around 7 on the dot while I was getting ready for work saying, "Mommy, it is light outside and my clock is not at ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO, ZERO. "

Really Sawyer? Well Mommy is going to have to fix that clock because mommies clock says it is 7:01. So much for me being slick huh?
Posted by Picasa