Thursday, December 17, 2009

How do you get 3 kids to sit still for Christmas Pictures...

YOU DON'T!!! Here are a few pictures I have taken over a period of 3 or 4 days... and I never really got ONE that I liked!!!



This one is about the best one, but it just so happened that Sawyer didn't have his Christmas PJ's on and they just happened to be in the same place for a few seconds!!!
Sweet Maci!!

Maci Crying, Braxton hitting Sawyer!


Maci Crying, Sawyer not wanting Braxton to touch him!




The boys happy, Maci SAD!





Isn't that funny how the boys are happy when they see their sister crying!!!




Had to sneak in the tunnel to get this one!








Sweet Braxton!!! Looks fairly decent after I edited out his boogers and snot that was all over his face!!!





Too bad I couldn't get Braxton in this one!









No Braxton again!











Funny!







She looks like the girl on "Little house on the praire"




























No comments: