I know this comes to no surprise to anyone that knows my children, but we had a SICK thanksgiving this year. We always go up to Scott's parents house the night before Thanksgiving... but this year, we had to go to the doctor for all 3 of my children. Yep, even little Maci was sick. So we decided to opt out of traveling so we wouldn't' get anyone else sick and I was a little worried that since Braxton wheezes so bad with this asthma, I didn't' want him to be away from me either. (The boys always spend the night with their grandparents).
So poor Scott was on the phone with his mama on Thanksgiving morning saying that we were going to have beanie weenies and chicken nuggets for Thanksgiving lunch. I know his mama though we were pitiful, but I didn't' know we were not going to be traveling so I didn't go to the grocery store. BAD MAMA and Wife, I know. We really missed seeing Scott's family since we don't' get to see them as often as we would like.
But we did get to go to my mama's house Thursday night because everyone seemed to be doing a lot better after having 2 doses of antibiotics. Over there, we got some really good food that my mama cooked and the boys had a blast playing together. Maci was a little fussy, but at least we were able to experience a little Thanksgiving fun!
Here are some pictures:
Maci had her first taste of chocolate thanks to her daddy!
Jo-Jo got some kisses from her only granddaughter.
The boys ran around Jo-Jo's house so wild that I was so nervous they were going to knock off her lamps!
I did get a couple poses from them though. WE have some STRONG boys... and even a little pee on one of them! They just didn't have time to stop and pee! (see Parker 2 pictures down)
And this is what happens when Scott leaves one of the boys with me by myself... he comes home to a boy with pig tails. But man, how cute is he??????
1 comment:
Cute pictures Jodi. Nice pee-pee pants Parker! Leave it to Parker. Let's get together tomorrow or Sun. for pics.
Post a Comment