I can not believe that Braxton is 2 years old... well almost, next Wednesday is his birthday, 11.11.07! Braxton invited a couple of his closet friends and family over for the celebration.... he got lots of presents, a COOL HANDY MANNY cake that Grandma Patsy made, and had lots of fun! Here is a few pictures....
We had Brandy, Jackson, Reagan, Grandma and Grandpa over for the weekend so it was a weekend full of fun!
Braxton got a cool gift from Grandaddy Joe!!!! A Harley Davidson Leather Jacket, a Black Bandanna, and sunglasses! He is ONE BAD DUDE!!!
The kids dug into the cake that Grandma work so hard to make!!! It was so good!
I even got Maci smiling on camera for the first time!!! Thank you Jo-Jo for helping me do this!
Happy Birthday Braxton and thank you to all that helped with the party!!!
1 comment:
I love your blog. I have for sit here for about an hour laughing at your blogs entries. I thought that I was sleep deprived since my little man arrived, but I think you win. At least I do get to take naps :) Thank you for making me smile!
Michelle
Post a Comment