Sunday, July 5, 2009

What vacation????


















Just kidding... but not really! I decided to take a couple weeks off this summer before I had the baby so I can go to the beach and play with the boys. Well, this week at the beach.... in one word, HECTIC!!!! The boys and I went to Emerald Isle with Brandy, her kids, and mom and dad from Friday to Sunday. It really was fun for the kids there because there was a lot of room for them to play, a golf cart to ride to the beach and a pool!!! It was a lot of work, but it really is worth it to see a smile on the kids faces! Reagan learned how to swim on her own, Sawyer absolutely loved the beach and pool, and Jackson and Braxton played really good together! Besides the kids not wanting to take a nap and throwing tantrum's, it was just dandy! :-) Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that my kids, whom have always slept in past 7:30 or 8:00 have now decided that 6 or 6:30 AM is a better time to get up in the morning!!! So I guess I am going to have to learn how to be an early bird from now on, or either I am going to have to teach them to sleep in again!!! :-)














We tried to get the four of them to take pictures together, but this was the best one I got before Braxton ran to me crying, Jackson ran to the ocean and Sawyer dove in the sand! Our ONLY sweet little girl in the mix loves the camera and does MOST of what you ask her to do!































Sunday, we all went to Surf City for a few days! The weather was absolutely beautiful the entire week, and I don't think that I could have picked a better week for the kids to be able to be outside and play! I even got to see one of my closest friends Charley and her son a couple times! The only flaw there was that Braxton got sick and we had to make a trip to the doctor, but at least he started feeling better after that! Here he was having a blast outside swimming with nothing on!!!






















After Surf City, we then went to Brandy's house in Little Washington for a few days, and her house is like vacation all the time anyway! (For us anyway... she might not think so with a crowd all the time!) She has the river and a pool! So nice! I even think that the kids got a long pretty good to be around each other so much!

















Sawyer didn't want to get out of the pool! He opened the pool up... and closed it down!














Brandy has a lot of really close friends that she invites over for the 4th of July and they have lots of kids the same age. One of the moms, Carla Mitchell, had hats for all the kids and she taught them a lesson about the 4th of July. I am not sure how much they retained, I was just happy that they all sat there long enough to get a couple of pictures!!!!













I have to thank my in-laws for all the help they provided for me since I am now 7 months (29 weeks) and not quite up to par these days! I am so blessed to have such a great family to be around on both sides and I thank GOD every night for everything he has blessed me and my family with!


































































No comments: