Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What is this???


This is a little late to post this, but I still think it is interesting. We had our ultrasound about 6 weeks ago and decided that we DO NOT want to know what the sex of the baby is. BUT, the last picture the ultrasound tech did was a 3D/4D picture and Scott and I saw this thing floating above the legs from the profile view. I have gotten lots of different opinons on this, but it is funny to see what others think! I am 90% sure it is an umblicial cord, according to what most doctors say, but it still could be a BIG PEE WORM!

So what do you think???

Also, look on the top right side of the ultrasound....there is another babies face! What do you think that is????
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary Evans said...

2 babies.. that would be interesting.... that is neat you want to be surprised.. i wanted to be but nathan hates surprises...

Lisa Hardee said...

Twins? Have they said? They would tell you about twins wouldn't they? Looks like a pee worm to me!!!!